FORKLIFT TRUCK TEAM LEADER
Wiser Recycling provides storage, collection, reuse, recycling and disposal services for all types of waste, electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) in the North and East of England. This includes TV Screens, fridges, computers, fluorescent tubes.
Wiser values its staff and the quality service they deliver to our customers. We see it as essential to provide a happy, enjoyable and productive workplace. We employ a team with a wide range of skills and experience in a variety of operational and office-based roles. We seek to recruit colleagues with the aptitude, attitude and work ethic to meet our high standards of quality.
We are currently recruiting a Forklift Truck Team Leader who can help keep the workshop organised and clean at our busy recycling facility in Thetford, Norfolk. This is a great opportunity to work within a company that is successful in its field. The role is full-time, working 45 hours per week from 6.00 am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Daily duties include loading and unloading of vehicles, organising stock and supporting the workshop. Helping us ensure skips and containers are emptied and supplied in a timely manner. Also – as a Team Leader, you will have a team of 2 forklift drivers to manage and organise throughout the day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Spot lorries and allocate stock as needed
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Receive and process shipments
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
The ideal Administrator Weighbridge Operator:
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive
- Holds a forklift licence
- 1 years experience in a team leader role
- Salary: £23,400pa
- 28 days holidays per year including statutory holidays. Employees receive an extra day’s holiday after the completion of five and eight years.
- Membership of the NEST contributory pension scheme.
- Plus, free parking on site.