ADMINISTRATOR WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR
Wiser Recycling provides storage, collection, reuse, recycling and disposal services for all types of waste, electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) in the North and East of England. This includes TV Screens, fridges, computers, fluorescent tubes.
Wiser values its staff and the quality service they deliver to our customers. We see it as essential to provide a happy, enjoyable and productive workplace. We employ a team with a wide range of skills and experience in a variety of operational and office-based roles. We seek to recruit colleagues with the aptitude, attitude and work ethic to meet our high standards of quality.
We are currently recruiting an Administrator-Weighbridge Operator to provide high-quality administrative support to our Business, Site and Transport processes at our busy recycling site in Thetford, Norfolk. This is a great opportunity to work within a company that is successful in its field. The role is full-time, working 45 hours per week from 6.00 am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday, with overtime opportunities.
Please see download our job description for further details of the role and requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing documentation for collections and deliveries
- Operating the Weighbridge and producing the correct paperwork for all incoming vehicles
- Completing reports
- Answering customer queries and liaising with colleagues on the phone and email
The ideal Administrator Weighbridge Operator:
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive
- Ability to keep calm, organised and work through the administration when multiple vehicles arrive at the Weighbridge simultaneously
- Maths and English to GCSE grade C or equivalent with basic administration experience, OR 2 years’ work experience in an administrative role
- Confidence in computer and database user with the ability to learn new software easily
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Clear and confident communication verbally and in writing
- Telephone competence
- Starting Salary: up to £21,411 (£9.15 per hour), reviewed after 6 months, based on a 45-hour week and payable monthly.
- 28 days holidays per year including statutory holidays. Employees receive an extra day’s holiday after the completion of five and eight years.
- Membership of the NEST contributory pension scheme.
- Plus, free parking on site.
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter/email to Lucy explaining why you are interested in the job – firstname.lastname@example.org