Wiser Recycling is a large independent processor of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) in the East and North of England. We provide a responsible and reliable service to businesses in the region and produce the highest quality residual materials through innovative processing.
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
- We look after our clients, providing a friendly, reliable service that is flexible to meet clients’ differing requirements.
- We operate strategically located sites, enhancing our ability to serve our core client base and minimise the costs and environmental impacts of transportation of materials.
- We use our knowledge, experience, creative thinking and partnerships in unique and innovative ways to maximise the financial, environmental and social value of materials and components.
- We aim to produce clean, uncontaminated and high quality materials and components to maximise demand for our end products.
- We respect the highly regulated arena we operate in and taking our responsibility for compliance very seriously.
- We provide an enjoyable and productive workplace that encourages creativity, openness, and continual improvement in order to be able to provide the best service to our clients.
- We share honest and mutually beneficial relationships with trusted suppliers to encourage exchange of ideas and information to ensure success.
Wiser Recycling was established in 2002 by Managing Director Russell Hirst whose aim was to minimise the carbon footprint associated with waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE).
Quality of service, environmental impact and the welfare of our employees are important to us and are at the heart of our business. We hold ISO certifications 9001 (quality management) and 14001 (environmental management) as well as OHSAS 18001 (health & safety management) to demonstrate this.
Wiser Recycling is part of the Wiser Group which provides environmental consultancy services as well as specialist reuse and recycling services. We are an independently owned and fast growing group that invests heavily in our people and plant to deliver high quality and environmentally responsible services to all our customers.
For environmental consultancy services, visit our sister company Wiser Environment.